The safety, protection and wellbeing of our guests is of the utmost priority. That’s why we keep a close eye on current developments in the Covid-19 situation. We are doing everything possible to ensure you enjoy an entertaining and relaxing holiday at Hotel Lenz this winter. We promise!
We have also signed up for the ‘safe hospitality’ initiative (www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at) which involves testing all members of staff on a regular basis. If you have any questions or feel uncertain about anything, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Arrivals to Austria currently do NOT need "3-G" proof (vaccinated/recovered or tested). During your stay, wearing FFP 2masks are no longer mandatory in essentialshops and when using public transport.
Our cancellation policy
up to 2 months before arrival - free cancellation possible
up to 1 month before arrival - 40 % cancellation fee
up to 1 week before arrival - 70 % cancellation fee
in the week of arrival or in case of no-show - 90 % cancellation costs
We recommend to take out a travel cancellation insurance.
- We kindly ask you to keep a minimum distance of 1 metre to other guests
- Avoid direct physical contact with all people
- Please sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief
- Please wash and disinfect your hands several times a day
- All generally accessible areas of the hotel are cleaned and disinfected every day
- Regular checks, cleaning and disinfection of all critical areas
- Disinfectant dispensers in all generally accessible areas of the hotel
- Only virucidal cleaning products are currently in use
- Rooms cleaned every day with virucidal products
- Rooms and areas regularly aired out with fresh mountain air
- 2 minutes’ walk to the cable lift in See, so no waiting for a shuttle bus
- Ski-in/ski-out: Hotel right next to the slope
- Ski instruction centre and ski rental service right next to the hotel. Book skiing lessons, skis, boots
and boards from the comfort of your home: www.sport-narr.at/en/winter
- Several kilometres of well-prepared cross-country ski trails and toboggan runs
- Extensive network of hiking routes for snow shoe tourers and winter trekkers
- Sauna & steam baths open. Minimum distancing required. Number of sauna-goers limited.
- Spacious relaxation rooms with plenty of room to enable minimum distancing
- Adherence to minimum distancing in all dining and catered areas
- The duty to wear face coverings in catered zones only applies to the buffet area
- There’s more than enough space to spread out and enjoy your time while maintaining
required social distancing in our dining facilities or out on the sunny patio
- Our team receives ongoing training to adapt to even stricter hygiene measures.