The safety, protection and wellbeing of our guests is of the utmost priority. That’s why we keep a close eye on current developments in the Covid-19 situation. We are doing everything possible to ensure you enjoy an entertaining and relaxing holiday at Hotel Lenz this winter. We promise!
We have also signed up for the ‘safe hospitality’ initiative (www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at) which involves testing all members of staff on a regular basis. If you have any questions or feel uncertain about anything, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Since 5 March, all Covid protection measures has been lifted
except for mandatory FFP2 masks on public transports, in cable lift cabins and in shops as well as in indoor areas, public hotel areas and in the restaurants. You can put off the mask while sitting at your table.
For entry into Austria, the currently valid 2G+ rule will be abolished and the 3G rule will apply
- With a proof of full vaccination (at least 2 jabs, no longer than 270 days) OR proof of past infection (max. 180 days) people can enter Austria without further requirements.
- OR a negative PCR test (valid for 72 hours) OR a negative LFT/antigen test (valid for 24 hours). If you travel to Austria without proof of vaccination/recovery or a negative test, you immediately have to self-isolate. As soon as you have a negative test, you can leave quarantine.
- Children under the age of 12 do not need to show proof of vaccination/recovery or a test. Regarding quarantine and registration requirements, children under the age of 12 are subject to the same provisions as the adult they are traveling.
At arrival we kindly ask you to show your proof documents, thank you!
To make the task of planning your holiday as simple and carefree as possible, we have amended our cancellation rules. In the winter season 2021, existing or new reservations can be cancelled free of charge down to 7 days prior to arrival, and bookings can be rescheduled free of charge down to 24 hours prior to arrival. Should you wish to cancel within the last 6 days before arrival, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 90% of the total price.
- We kindly ask you to keep a minimum distance of 1 metre to other guests
- Avoid direct physical contact with all people
- Please sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief
- Please wash and disinfect your hands several times a day
- All generally accessible areas of the hotel are cleaned and disinfected every day
- Regular checks, cleaning and disinfection of all critical areas
- Disinfectant dispensers in all generally accessible areas of the hotel
- Only virucidal cleaning products are currently in use
- Rooms cleaned every day with virucidal products
- Rooms and areas regularly aired out with fresh mountain air
- 2 minutes’ walk to the cable lift in See, so no waiting for a shuttle bus
- Ski-in/ski-out: Hotel right next to the slope
- Ski instruction centre and ski rental service right next to the hotel. Book skiing lessons, skis, boots
and boards from the comfort of your home: www.sport-narr.at/en/winter
- Several kilometres of well-prepared cross-country ski trails and toboggan runs
- Extensive network of hiking routes for snow shoe tourers and winter trekkers
- Sauna & steam baths open. Minimum distancing required. Number of sauna-goers limited.
- Spacious relaxation rooms with plenty of room to enable minimum distancing
- Adherence to minimum distancing in all dining and catered areas
- The duty to wear face coverings in catered zones only applies to the buffet area
- There’s more than enough space to spread out and enjoy your time while maintaining
required social distancing in our dining facilities or out on the sunny patio
- Our team receives ongoing training to adapt to even stricter hygiene measures.