Hiking tours in Paznaun - all levels of difficulty
Where can you find hikes more lovely than in Paznaun, where nature is so multifaceted that steep, craggy rockfaces alternate with lush meadows and rushing waterfalls. Hiking in Paznaun has a long tradition, enticing to enjoy encounters with nature of a special kind in summer.
- What mountain hikers should carry:
- Cap and gloves
- Emergency blanket
- First-aid kit for small injuries
- Pocket knife, torch, mobile phone
- Good maps and reliable route description
- Sunblock and rain gear
Hiking and Outdoors in Paznaun
The Paznaun Valley, in particular around See, offers numerous hikes of all levels of difficulty. Be it with the family and children or looking for the sporting challenges of the summits – we have the perfect offer. Continuous innovations in the field of hiking and outdoors make every sportsperson's heart leap for joy.
In terms of provisions, keep the following in mind:
When hiking, the body burns 300 – 400 calories per hour. You shouldn't eat too much or fatty food, because prolonged digestion uses too much oxygen, which the muscles then lack. We recommend bread, sausage, cheese and fruit. A certain amount of fat as in a ploughman's lunch is beneficial to the long-term energy supply of the body.
Hiking inclusive in Hotel Dorfwirt Lenz
We offer our hiking guests top-service and many benefits included in the room:
- 1 guided adventure hike per week
- Hiking and Nordic walking poles and backpacks for hire
- Daily weather and touring updates
- Drying room for hiking gear
- 1 hiking guide each with numerous tours, images and elevation profiles