Families going on a skiing holiday with the kids will love Paznaun, as parents and children of all ages experience the feel-good atmosphere of a winter vacation here. The holiday region around Hotel Lenz offers plenty of variety and is one of the top skiing areas for families in Tyrol. The See ski resort provides gentle snowy slopes for junior first-timers, and a well-structured layout of practise slopes for older children, pro ski training for ambitious skiers, as well as free child supervision!
Skiing holidays with the kids in See
- Family-friendly ski resort with a clear slope layout
- Large practice area for beginners
- Professional child supervision on and off the slopes
- Skiing lessons for kids and skilled skiers
- Night-time skiing and entertainment
- "Fire and Ice" show with acrobatics
Families with kids at Hotel Lenz will find all the adventure and variety they’re looking for – on and offpiste. How about going sledging down one of the longest toboggan runs in Tyrol? Or maybe an afternoon on the ice rink in See? The kids can discover the silent beauty of the mountains and the peace they afford on a snow shoe tour or a winter hike – or perhaps they should just burn off their surplus energy in a snowball fight out in the woods!
Everybody wants to spend their family winter holiday in the great outdoors. Nevertheless, a cosy and pleasant family hotel is equally important. Our very comfortable rooms and suites for families are extremely spacious and really cosy!
We serve lots of delicious regional specialities in the tavern restaurant, and for our younger guests we’re always happy to make changes to the menu. At Hotel Lenz we’re well prepared for your children, whether you need a cot or a high-chair – let us know and we will oblige.
Family holidays at Hotel Lenz
- Large family rooms and spacious family suites
- Attractive discounts for children at the Lenz family hotel
- All kinds of activities for the whole family
- Kids’ playground and children’s playroom
- Kids’ TV channels, DVDs and music
- Books, board games, jigsaws and puzzles
- Evening menu for our younger diners